XForms Evening Session Next Steps

From: John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 17:19:46 -0700
To: Forms WG (new) <public-forms@w3.org>
Cc: steven.pemberton@cwi.nl, "Leigh L. Klotz, Jr." <Leigh.Klotz@xerox.com>
We are clear to run the program from 7:30 to 9:45.

Next step is that we need a "blurb" to advertise the event as well as the
following for each of the eight speakers: Name, Bio, Photo, Abstract.

Steven or Leigh, would one of you be willing to manage this process so we
can have something put together for Dave Steinhardt?

Thank you,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM: Lotus Forms Architect and Researcher