Re: A number of issues from Aaron are missing (action for Steven)

From: Ulrich Nicolas Lissť <unl@dreamlab.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 16:35:53 +0200
To: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
CC: John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>, public-forms@w3.org

Steven, John,

how can we proceed here? I'm a bit stuck, since I can't split and
redirect the original messages. I could do this using the issue system's
"create a new bug report" feature. However, I would have to post the
issues in the name of others and we would lose the connection to the
original emails.

Regards,
Uli.

Steven Pemberton wrote:

> On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 22:39:21 +0200, Ulrich Nicolas Lissť
> <unl@dreamlab.net> wrote:
>
>> John, I'm happy to do that. However, I'm not on www-forms-editor@w3.org
>> so I can't split up Aaron's original message and do some redirects.
>> Steven, could you please do this for me? I'd suggest that we have a
>> particular issue for each of Aaron's 39 bullet points.
>
> Ugh, groan. That's a real wrist breaker... I was afraid someone might
> suggest that.

<snip/>
--
Ulrich Nicolas Lissť