Re: finalizing forms task force telecon date & time

aloha, maciej!

you asked, quote:
> Can someone please translate the proposed times to something
> human  readable for common time zones? I always get confused
> about time zone  conversions.
unquote

sorry 'bout that -- here's the translation:

1700 UCT = 1pm EDT / 10am PDT / 1900 amsterdam
1800 UCT = 2pm EDT / 11am PDT / 2000 amsterdam

for time zone conversion, i recommend:
http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

gregory.

PS: maciej, can you send me a phonetic spelling of your first name so
that my speech-engine can pronounce it properly?  that'll help me
pronounce it properly, too...  i have to set it to substitute
"rossmaytuh" in order to pronounce my last name correctly...
CONSERVATIVE, n.  A statesman who is enamored of existing evils,
as distinguished from the Liberal, who wishes to replace them
with others.         -- Ambrose Bierce, _The Devil's Dictionary_
             Gregory J. Rosmaita, oedipus@hicom.net