Re: Where we stand...

1) I also had someone ask me about a use case that I don't see listed, but
it's fairly high level; is there a reason I am naively not understanding
why we don't have any provision for background updating?

2) I'm ambivalent, as I said at the MTV meeting, but are we going to follow
up on this issue here or have a sub-list in the HTML WG?