Re: Wiki page Re: Proposal to develop best practice document to focus work of W3C FSW Community Group

Darrell Prince`:
> I'd like to volunteer to review this document, at least in part, as
> well as looking to develop communications to bring more folks in.

Every help is welcome!

> But before we ramp into this, can we use a project management system-
> ( Basecamp looks pretty good),

We have the mailing list and the Wiki to support the management of this
project. I am not convinced that we need anything in addition to that at
the moment.

If I have counted correctly a total of five people have volunteered to
participate in creating the Best Practices document.

> and maybe develop a solid,
> step by step onboarding workflow?

Suggestions are welcome, but I think what is missing first of all is a
lot of further *input* for the document.

Priority at the moment should be to collect and refine *Use Cases*. They
can be sent to the mailing list or added to the Wiki. If questions arise
they should be discussed on the list.

Cheers,
Andreas