Re: Wiki page Re: Proposal to develop best practice document to focus work of W3C FSW Community Group

I'd like to volunteer to review this document, at least in part, as well as
looking to develop communications to bring more folks in. But before we
ramp into this, can we use a project management system- ( Basecamp looks
pretty good), and maybe develop a solid, step by step onboarding workflow?

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 6:04 AM, Dileepa Jayakody <dileepajayakody@gmail.com