Re: Proposal to develop best practice document to focus work of W3C FSW Community Group

1.Ideally the wiki and the best practice document would literally be the
same thing; the current copy of the best practices document could be
collated from various wiki sections- preferably automatically.

2.Having intervals at which wiki sections are checked for like a quarterly
review, would keep them from getting out of date.

3. Maybe we should have everyone look at wikipedia's best practices then
work/discuss?

4. A story or blog post written by Tim about the future of the web,
federated social's role in it, circulated to major tech desks, always
looking for fresh content, with a website link, would bring in tons of help.

thoughts?