Re: On privacy and cloud services

Le 11 juin 2013 à 03:21, "Evan Prodromou" <evan@e14n.com> a écrit :

> On 13-06-10 05:27 AM, Michał 'rysiek' Woźniak wrote:
>> <rant> I am just afraid that we do not have anything to offer instead
>> of the centralised, surveilled services. All we have is a myriad of
>> incompatible protocols. </rant>
> Setting up a social server for your family and friends on a server you
> control is a step in the right direction.

+1. Unfortunately i was never able to get my parents one installed on their own... Even Friendica that has a preconfigured vm is not easy enough. I understand there is no technical challenge here protocol-wise but in terms of user adoption that's a big hurdle. Is anyone working in that direction and/or of a simple windows app?

> -Evan

Questo messaggio e i suoi allegati sono indirizzati esclusivamente alle persone indicate. La diffusione, copia o qualsiasi altra azione derivante dalla conoscenza di queste informazioni sono rigorosamente vietate. Qualora abbiate ricevuto questo documento per errore siete cortesemente pregati di darne immediata comunicazione al mittente e di provvedere alla sua distruzione, Grazie.

This e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may contain privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. Dissemination, copying, printing or use by anybody else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and any attachments and advise the sender by return e-mail, Thanks.