Re: On privacy and cloud services

Although I bet there is a consensus, there might also be more of an effect
if we *all* go and make statements that discuss the potential benefits of
federation / ownership in this context? Optionally, perhaps linking to the
chair's statement to show support. Just a thought.

Ben Werdmuller
<http://goog_1933028737>
benwerd.com | werd.io

+1 (312) 488-9373