Re: Federation protocols

Nick's recollection of the Myspace/Facebook resonates with mine

Of course it makes sense to include the features of the dominant players in
the space, as well as mapping the features of the smaller ones. It would
make sense to grab contact info off of every site; these will be the core
audience, and people most vested in the continuing of the discussion,
though we need to have criterion for removing people from the group, before
we open up fully to that.

I feel like a feature comparison document should be a spread sheet.