Re: Position papers / workshop Re: FSW CG now has 100 members

Melvin's got a point. If this group is to create the standards of the new,
freer more friendly access to your own data; we should begin with a
thourough analysis of today's de facto standard, Facebook.

Including them, asking them to teach it will lead either to collaboration
or story worthy dissent; either of which will aid in the move to create the
new standard.

I personally have no fault with Facebook; however; it is a worthy platform
that got all of the people; the next one, though,  the next one wow...
fossil fuels, either, honestly. Human race is like that commercial, like
fine wines, as it gets older, it gets better, technology, anyway.

Afterwards, building a competitive analysis of the features, as defined by
the standard of Facebook through the social networking services and
CMS's... very similar in function to me-- I have a template; perhaps we can
merge it with the list from W3's wiki? I'm sure people have others as well.

I don't really understand the s on the end of Systems.

System- Cy- stem the digital storage of the Human race.

I like that better.