Re: Introduction and question

It's true that there hasn't been a lot of activity recently.

There was a new version of PubSubHubbub in February, it adds support for
private feeds:
https://superfeedr-misc.s3.amazonaws.com/pubsubhubbub-core-0.4.html

Also, I have heard rumors that the next Federated Social Web Summit might
be co-located with the next Internet Identity
Workshop<http://www.internetidentityworkshop.com/>
.

Markus
--