Re: "Logged in with fedsocweb"

Hmm thinking about "Facebook Connect" and "OpenID Connect"..

How about..
"Log in with Freedom Connect"
Hmm that's a bit cheesy.
or
"Log in with Web Connect"
Hmm
or
"Log in with Indie ID"
Hmm
or just
"Log in with OpenID Connect"

Maybe your indie-web-node-in-a-box should also be your own personal OpenID
Connect IdP. Then you wouldn't even need to issue a separate access token
for accessing the friends list endpoint I think, you'd just use OpenID
Connect for that.

When you go to a web app and let it access your remoteStorage, you're not
actually "logging in" to that web app, technical speaking, right? Because
it's "just" an OAuth flow, not an OpenID Connect flow.

So why not add OpenID Connect to your 6 points? (As a sub-point of point 1
maybe?)

Markus