Re: the possible impact of future changes in webfinger (was Re: Anonymity and multiple identities)

Yes! Good questions! Could you g(uy/irl)s please bring some clarity around these points?

My main beef with this wonderful email process is that capturing the conclusions is well difficult.

But if you g(uy/irl)s were doing this on a wiki and talking (by email) about the wiki as you went then we'd have something to show for all this great surge of activity.

I wanna make all this fedsocweb happen. I'm running projects and raising money to build cool stuff. But I'm not uber techie. I need you guys to recommend the way forward to fulfil the glorious fedsocweb vision.

Ah! Just looked on wiki and there *is* activity. I'll go review over next few days/weeks:

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/federatedsocialweb/wiki/Main_Page

Many thanks and carry on...

Cheers Daniel