Re: xqDoc generator

From: Michael Kay <mike@saxonica.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 23:17:02 +0000
Cc: EXPath <public-expath@w3.org>, info@exquery.org
To: Loren Cahlander <loren.cahlander@gmail.com>
I think EXPath / EXQuery are primarily about specifications rather than tools. Specifications need a lot of debate and consensus; tools want to move foward rapidly based on the ideas of creative individuals. So I don't think this would be a particularly good fit.

But glad to here xqDoc is moving forward.

Michael Kay