Re: xqDoc generator

I think EXPath / EXQuery are primarily about specifications rather than tools. Specifications need a lot of debate and consensus; tools want to move foward rapidly based on the ideas of creative individuals. So I don't think this would be a particularly good fit.

But glad to here xqDoc is moving forward.

Michael Kay