xqDoc generator

From: Loren Cahlander <loren.cahlander@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 15:16:19 -0500
Cc: Loren Cahlander <loren.cahlander@gmail.com>
To: EXPath <public-expath@w3.org>, info@exquery.org
Hello folks,

I have taken over the xqDoc codebase with Darin McBeath’s permission.

It is located at https://github.com/lcahlander/xqdoc <https://github.com/lcahlander/xqdoc>

I would like to host the jar file in the Maven repository.

In the past it was suggested that xqDoc become part of the EXQuery repository.  I think that that would be a good idea.  Either that or EXPath.  I would appreciate a discussion on where it should be kept.  It still has some grammar elements to be resolved, but it works quite well.   I need it in the mvnrepository so that I can use it in a gradle task on one of my projects.

Thanks,
Loren