Re: [expath] Getting together in Prague

Sending this conversation to the w3c EXPath list.

It looks like we will have an EXPath meeting Thursday evening.  I have checked with my hotel and they do not have a meeting room, but do have a private dining room.

Depending on the results of the Thursday meeting, we may have a Monday morning meeting as well.

Please let me know if you will be attending.

Thank you,
Loren

Sent from my iPad