Re: How to publish test suites

From: Liam R E Quin <liam@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2013 23:18:44 -0400
To: Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>
Cc: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>, EXPath CG <public-expath@w3.org>
On Mon, 2013-08-05 at 16:53 +0200, Jirka Kosek wrote:
> On 3.8.2013 18:17, Liam R E Quin wrote:
>
> Liam, hi,
>
> > Community groups get a Mercurial repository, and I'd urge you to use
> > that for everything, including the test suite, to keep everything
> > together.
>
> Honestly, github is much more convenient and almost everyone already has
> account here, so there is no need to setup another credentials for yet
> another repository.
While "almost everyone" might be an exaggeration :-) I agree it's
common. Of course, most people participating in a W3C community group
will have a W3C account too.

I'll check with the W3C communications team about branding for specs on
external sites - I don't want to force changes, I'm really pleased
there's collaboration going on, but need to get the license/licence
stuff right.

Thanks,

Liam