Status on Canonical EXI interoperability test

From: Takuki Kamiya <tkamiya@us.fujitsu.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 14:46:51 -0800
To: "public-exi@w3.org" <public-exi@w3.org>
Hi,

Daniel Peintner previously announced [1] the availability of Canonical EXI [2] interoperability
test cases [3] as part of our effort to invite more people to experiment with implementing
the specification early.

Now the WG would like to report that two implementations (i.e. EXIficient and OpenEXI)
produce the same canonical encoding for every test case in the test set. The WG plans to
ask to promote Canonical EXI to Proposed Recommendation soon.

We would like to encourage implementers to play with the interoperability testset and
share the report with us as soon as possible.

Thank you

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-exi/2017Jul/0003.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/exi-c14n/
[3] https://github.com/w3c/exi-testsuite