Re: [EXI] Restricted character Set

From: Ed Day <edday2006@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 15:28:11 -0400
To: santhana@huawei.com
Cc: public-exi@w3.org

Hi Santhana,

As mentioned in section 7.1.10 of the specification, restricted
character set only applies to the String type.  The example below is
based on an integer type, so the pattern facet value will have no
effect.  This is true even if the preserve lexical values option is
set.

Regards,

Ed Day
Objective Systems, Inc.