[EXI] Will EXI Learn in Schema informed encoding ?

From: santhanakrishnan <santhana@huawei.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 10:34:23 +0530
To: public-exi@w3.org
Hi John
    When the schema has wildcarded elements(any) we will add SE(*)
production to the corresponding grammar. When this event is matched by a
wildcarded element in the XML instance dont we need to learn the element by
making an SE(qname) entry for that element in the current grammar ? The
wildcard schema grammar semantics does not mention about this learning.
    If we dont need to learn it, what is the reason for the same ?