Re: Starter Questions about EXI

Reading a little more in HTML5 [1] and RFC2046 [2], it seems I would supply
a parameter in the MIME type to specify the encoding?

Would the following be technically correct?

<object type="image/svg+xml; Content-transfer-encoding=x-exi"
data="foo.svge">
   <object type="image/svg+xml; Content-transfer-encoding=x-gzip"
data="foo.svgz">
      <object type="image/svg+xml" data="foo.svg">
      </object>
   </object>
</object>

Thanks,