"Request for response to original XML Core WG comments"

From: Paul Pierce <prp@teleport.com>
Date: 27 Feb 2009 20:55:34
To: "EXI Comments" <public-exi-comments@w3.org>
These original comments on the first draft were acknowleged but never publicly responded to as far as I can tell, so I'm incorporating them here in the comments list by reference:

XML Core WG review of Efficient XML Interchange (EXI) Format 1.0, draft of 2007-07-16
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-exi/2007Oct/0005.html

I know the EXI WG discussed these long ago and incorporated a few into the spec, but these comments are very important and must have a substantial public response.

In my opinion comments 2, 4, 5, 7, 8 must be more carefully considered for inclusion; 2 and 8 as mandatory rather than options.

Paul Pierce