Re: Feedback of EXI specification 1

Hello Jakko-san,

Thank you very much for the explanation.
I understood what you said.

In our usecase, program size is more sensitive than data size.
Because data can be processed on streaming, but program unavoidably
impacts to ROM size.

So I hope WG member will consider not only data size but also
programming size.

Best Regards,
Tooru Ishizaki.

--