Re: W3C wiki and multilingual contributions

Hi

2011/7/22 Chris Mills <cmills@opera.com>

> On 20 Jul 2011, at 22:38, marc@stalfoort.nl wrote:
>
> > Hello
> >
> > Since Jeremie has mentioned to handle the French translations, I'm
> willing
> > to put my effort into the Dutch version.
>
> Thank you so much for your offer of help Marc. Next week I will start work
> on doing some of the article updates. Once those are done, I will let you
> guys know on this list, so you can start work on some translations.

I guess that articles which has a comment like "NOT MANY UPDATES NEEDED"
might be a good start for translators. Of course some of the key articles
(such as introduction to technologies or general articles) do not fall in
that category. But it's a start.

Cheers
--
Jeremie