Re: WaSP asks W3C: The Object element, part 2

Le 05-05-24 à 23:47, Stephanie Troeth a écrit :
> http://webstandards.org/learn/askw3c/may2005.html
> Many thanks to Holly Marie Koltz and the W3C QA team who have
> worked hard at getting this together over recent months.

Many thanks to the WASP People for this. :)

The tests are starting to come in. Craig Saila just sent three
results. I will keep tracking on this page:

http://esw.w3.org/topic/ObjectTestResults

If someone volunteers to create a table summarizing results in the
same wiki page, it will be more than welcome.

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***