Re: Could somebody tell which version does WAP 2.0 support?

Hello Collin,

On May 16, 2005, at 0:06, Collin Hsu wrote:
> I'v read for many times that WAP 2.0 supports XHTML and CSS.
>
> However,  which version of the XHTML or CSS is not stated.

As far as I know, (but I am not an expert in this field) XHTML MP
(Mobile Profile) is a superset of XHTML Basic, and Wireless CSS is
based on CSS2.

Try searching http://www.openmobilealliance.org/ - the OMA is the new
name of the WAP forum.

Hint - their search engine has a silly bug, all the results are 404,
but take the results URIs and replace e.g:
http://www.openmobilealliance.orgd:\!
websites\www.openmobilealliance.org\foo\bar\doc.pdf
with
http://www.openmobilealliance.org/foo/bar/doc.pdf