Re: Object Element Re: WaSP Asks the W3C (2005)

Patrick,

Thank you very much. That's cool.

Le 05-06-11 à 14:55, Patrick H. Lauke a écrit :
> Done. Admittedly verbose in some areas, while omitting some
> information in others (and it's my first stab at wiki editing, so
> forgive me if it's not perfect - is there any way in the wiki
> syntax to mark up proper table headings that result in a TH in the
> markup?)

I think MoinMoin and its wiki syntax has limitation but that a very
good first start.

Maybe we could improve it a bit with green/red background. Just done it.

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***