Re: Object Element Re: WaSP Asks the W3C (2005)

Karl Dubost wrote:

> Would someone like to volunteer to put the data listed there on the wiki
> in the same page but under a table. :)

Done. Admittedly verbose in some areas, while omitting some information
in others (and it's my first stab at wiki editing, so forgive me if it's
not perfect - is there any way in the wiki syntax to mark up proper
table headings that result in a TH in the markup?)

--
Patrick H. Lauke
http://redux.deviantart.com