RE: Mailing-List and participation

From: Molly E. Holzschlag <molly@molly.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 17:05:47 -0700
To: "'Karl Dubost'" <karl@w3.org>, <public-evangelist@w3.org>

Karl,

Well, I surely appreciate your point, and I would love for it to be that
easy.  I just don't like opening myself up to negativity, which is precisely
what happened to me the last time my work (not even a post I made here) came
up on this list.

I've been online in some fashion since the early BBS days and I feel no need
to be anywhere near flames.  Good discourse? Wonderful!  Constructive
criticism?  Okay.  But slanderous and hurtful remarks slung my way when I've
done nothing to deserve them (and in fact everything to not deserve them)
is simply not acceptable.  I know you responded immediately which I totally
appreciate - but why does it have to be that way in the first place?

Molly

Molly E. Holzschlag
Author / Instructor / Web Designer
About Me: http://www.molly.com/