Re: Mailing-List and participation

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 19:36:46 -0500
To: <public-evangelist@w3.org> <public-evangelist@w3.org> <public-evangelist@w3.org>

Hello Molly,

Le 19 nov. 2004, à 19:05, Molly E. Holzschlag a écrit :
> is simply not acceptable.  I know you responded immediately which I
> totally appreciate - but why does it have to be that way in the first
> place?

hehe. I'm pulling out my super-extra crystal ball ;) and I can tell
that… I don't know :))))
In the sense, that it's more a notion of community, a community takes
time to build, sometimes we say things without the proper tone,
sometimes we are tired, sometimes it's a question of cultures,
sometimes a question of personality. It takes time before to understand
someone.

Therefore it's why often, even if the things are being expressed in a
weird way, or with agressivity, I'm looking for solving things. Then
it's easier to do for others than for myself too. I do react badly
sometimes, except that W3C is a good school for learning how to create
discussions between cats and dogs ;)

And If I had been just beside you, I would have given you a hug. :)))

Anyway I think for all people on the list here, the netiquette is still
a good thing to read.

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***