Re: Best Practices in HTML Re: The use of W3C standards in Denmark Part II

Le 10 mars 2004, à 05:35, Brian Kelly a écrit :
>    I think it would be useful if W3C could produce a test suite
> containing a
> range of errors, which users & developers of checking software would
> test
> their programs against.

Yes completely agreed on that. And Olivier Théreaux has started work
since the begining of the year 2004 on that. It will take a bit of
time, but it's in the process.

It's mainly a test suite for the Markup validator, but I'm pretty sure
that it will be feasible once the framework organized to have one for
the Link Checker. If we create a flexible process, people will be able
to contribute to the test suite.

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***