Weblogs by W3C Team members

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 21:03:57 -0400
To: public-evangelist@w3.org
Hi,

I have a question, I have received already personal emails, last week,
about this topic, but like public-evangelist is, I think, one of the
appropriate forum for this question.

* Do you think W3C Team individual persons should have technical
weblogs?
* Why?
* Which languages they should use? (they are many languages in the
Team)?

I want to brought your attention already on three weblogs which deals
with technical topics.

Dan Brickley                 http://danbri.org/words/    English  SW,
FOAF, etc.
Matt May *                   http://www.bestkungfu.com/  English  WAI
Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux    http://people.w3.org/~dom/  English  SW,
RDF, QA.

* Matt's Weblog has personal content as well

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***