Re: Implementation Report for Open Source browser

From: Jim Ley <jim@jibbering.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 22:20:59 -0000
To: "Karl Dubost" <karl@w3.org>, <public-evangelist@w3.org>
Cc: <ian@hixie.ch>, "Tantek Celik" <tantek@cs.stanford.edu>

"Karl Dubost" <karl@w3.org>
> Something that could be very useful  for Web developers would be to
> have Implementation Report of Open source software. I would like to
> know if people have ideas to organize that and in which fora.

You may want to get in touch with Peter Schonefeld and the  SVG Foundation
who are currently producing a way to make it easier for the implementation
report of SVG more accessible to producers and less burdensome on the WG.
We've also evangelised the KSVG people into providing a review of KSVG when
it's released, and that should be there.  I think it's a very good idea to
encourage the community to do this, especially if we can provide an
automated method

Jim.