Re: Implementation Report for Open Source browser

Check out the CSS Test page for more:

 http://w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/

e.g. the Selectors Test Suite Implementation Report Template

<http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/CSS3/Selectors/current/implementreportTEMP
LATE.html>

and instructions for filling out:

http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/CSS3/Selectors/report-instruct.txt

The CSS WG has completed a few implementation reports for current
implementations yet I didn't see them linked from the test page.  Perhaps
they'll show up eventually.

Note the focus on features rather than assertions.

Assertions are nice for thoroughness (as are reports on individual test
cases), but quite meaningless to most folks unless they are aggregated into
features, and clear communication of whether or not implementations support
each feature of a specification.

Tantek