Weblogs, etc. on standards and accessibility updated

From: ed nixon <ed.nixon@LynnParkPlace.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 10:22:16 -0400
To: public-evangelist@w3.org

I've just completed an update to my 25 April 2003 post, "Web standards
and accessibility weblogs,

New in this version are entries pointing to single items (rather than
sites) -- reports, articles, findings -- relevant to standards and

I *think* I've cleared up all the commitments I made to people who had
comments or e-mail suggestions. I apologize for the length of time it
has taken to get caught up. As always, if there are problems or
inaccuracies or other references, please send them along.

Regards.                         ...edN