Re: Acting locally : a draft for a new article on W3.org

Hello,
Thank you for the interesting HAT link.

We are considering to carry out a small assment of Authoring tools by
analysing some web content. One problem here is that only about 5% of the
pages we have looked at seem to use the generator tag.

Would you know of some other way to identify what tool has been used to
generate a page? Perhaps some kind of fingerprint scheme ?

Greetings.
Mikael Snaprud