Re: Acting locally : a draft for a new article on W3.org

Hi,

Another draft, almost final, should I say, is not available on

http://www.nitot.com/temp/Acting_locally_detailed.html

Olivier Thereaux wrote:

> Hello Tristan,
>
> On Saturday, May 24, 2003, at 12:41 Europe/Budapest, Tristan Nitot wrote:
>
>> You'll find a very first draft on
>> http://www.nitot.com/temp/Acting_locally_detailed.html
>>
>> It is more or less supposed to be a sequel to
>> http://www.w3.org/QA/2002/08/LocalAction
>

> This article looks very good indeed. You're saying it is a draft, how
> far do you think it is from completion?

Now, it is complete, but it still needs final review.

> Do you want a review from this list now, or for a later draft?

A review from the list would be awesome.

> Given its scope and the scope of the existing "LocalAction" article in
> W3C QA space, I believe both could easily be merged. What do you think?

I'm not sure to understand how we could merge these two articles
together. Would it be a complete rewrite of the whole stuff, of would it
be just a copy / paste of my article into the "starting local
initiatives" section ?

anyway, all feedback welcome.

--Tristan

--
Netscape AOL Technologies, Standards Evangelist, Europe
http://devedge.netscape.com/ : make your site cross-browser compatible