Re: Acting locally : a draft for a new article on W3.org

Hello Tristan, Hi all.

On Sunday, Jul 6, 2003, at 00:11 Asia/Tokyo, Tristan Nitot wrote:
> Another draft, almost final, should I say, is not available on
>
> http://www.nitot.com/temp/Acting_locally_detailed.html

Good, starting reading it now.

> Olivier Thereaux wrote:
>> Given its scope and the scope of the existing "LocalAction" article
>> in W3C QA space, I believe both could easily be merged. What do you
>> think?
>
> I'm not sure to understand how we could merge these two articles
> together. Would it be a complete rewrite of the whole stuff, of would
> it be just a copy / paste of my article into the "starting local
> initiatives" section ?

Something in between. I believe your article is a very worthy addition
to the existing material, and knowing our audience, I'm certain it's
better to have one good article rather than two to cover this topic.
Hence the need to merge. I suppose a full rewrite won't be needed, and
a copy-paste won't be good enough, but something in between should be
OK.

Thoughts?

cheers
--