Re: XHTML 2.0 and Semantics

From: CreatiefWebMaatwerk <creatiefwebmaatwerk@xs4all.nl>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 18:19:40 -0500 (EST)
To: "Karl Dubost" <karl@w3.org>
Cc: <public-evangelist@w3.org>

Hello Karl,

You wrote
>I will not
adopt the position of the ostrich (put our head in the sand)<

I have a nice promotion for serving xhtml 1.1 as application/xhtml+xml.
Look http://www.hoehnermusikfan.net/index.xhtml and you see a real
ostrich that does not put its head in the sand.
In German is written when it will not put the head in the sand in 2003
(is rather politically coloured and was meant as a New year's page) .

This is the only real XHTML-page as a test that my fansite really can be
served as application/xhtml+xml when IE wants to do it too.

I hope Mark Pilgrim will see this too.

Greetings
Ineke van der Maat