Re: Web Standards Evangelist Related Blogs?

Hi again,

Holly Marie a écrit:

>>All those but accessify are in french. I have compiled a list of other
>>french blogs, and plan to do the same for US bloggers that I read
>>

>daily,
>

>>to inspire my writings on the StandBlog. I'll send it to the list when
>>it's done.
>>

>Seems to me, I read your blog in English, too Tristan.  Several times.
>:)
>Any of these are readable via a babelfish translation, though the
>automated translation process leaves a bit to be desired. Sometimes the
>translations are a bit humorous, though.

:-)

>I am interested in several standards blogs, so keep the list rolling.

Here you are!

I tried not to list too many blogs, as some blogs are not updated often,
and others may only occasionnally mention web standards. So I focused on
blogs updated several times a week, talking mainly about standards, web
development and modern browsers.

http://meyerweb.com/ (closed for the moment for sad and obvious reasons)
http://www.webstandards.org/
http://www.zeldman.com/
http://www.stopdesign.com/
http://tantek.com/log (Tantek's)
http://diveintomark.org/
http://www.whatdoiknow.org/
http://www.brainstormsandraves.com/
http://daniel.glazman.free.fr/weblog/
http://www.bradsoft.com/topstyle/blog/index.asp
http://www.holovaty.com/
http://www.digital-web.com/new/
http://ln.hixie.ch/
http://dbaron.org/log/
http://www.mozillazine.org/weblogs/hyatt/
http://simon.incutio.com/
http://www.ordinary-life.net/
http://www.thenoodleincident.com/inflight_correction/log.html
http://www.saila.com/columns/lcky/
http://www.simplebits.com/

Mozilla contributors' weblogs are listed on
http://www.mozillazine.org/weblogs/ . Most are related either to the
browser or to web standards.

Accessibility-related :
http://www.madeforall.com (focus on accessibility, news on bottom of page)