RE: Web Standards Evangelist Related Blogs?

Funny this should be mentionned because no later than last night I was
having a chat with some friends and I was expressing the idea of generating
transllation of the content I produce on the fly using some service
available on the Web. To my understanding, these srervices were actually
very poor and did a bad job at best... Am I wrong ? have these been
tremendously improved over time ?

As I plan on making my writings more easily available to english speaking
folks (ie, translated), I am wondering if babelfish would happen to be the
best service out there at the moment. Any ideas on the subject ?

As I update my site a few times daily on the subject of web standards and
all related stuff (information architecture, browsers and web design), i
need something that can be relied upon so i can remain cinfident that what i
say preserves it's meaning once translated (at least partially).

Thanks for the feedback :)

Denis Boudreau
Défenseur des standards Web || Architecte d'information

CYBERcodeur.net - VDM - W3Qc - OpenWebGroup
Mail : denis@cybercodeur.net
ICQ : 115649885
WEB : http://www.cybercodeur.net/
          http://www.openweb.eu.org/

"Faites beaucoup de alt, surtout lors des longs trajets. (Sam Latchman)"