Re: Pushing for accessibility inside a financial company.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tristan Nitot"
> When you mention PDF not being accessible, you may want to be more
> specific, as it looks like Adobe is making progress in this field
>
> see http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/pdfs/pdfaccess.pdf ,
>  http://access.adobe.com/ and http://www.pdfzone.com/news/101078.html

Excellent, thanks for the links. I think I'd best address the PDF situation
in a separate article, and link them in. That way I can keep the focus on
accessibility, whilst tackling some of the deeper issues on their own pages
without distracting the main argument.

> When you mention that Javascript is needed for navigation, you may link
> to http://www.thecounter.com/stats/2002/April/javas.php , which states
> that 11% of people do not use javascript while browsing. That would make
> marketeers think, maybe. Oh wait, they decided not to support macs :-(

Just the presence of "the number" as a percentage will make heads turn,
especially because its much higher than they first believed.

Thanks for the positive comments,
Mike