RE: SWAD-E update - Libby

heh.
here's some discussion from the Geo meet about this topic:

http://ilrt.org/discovery/chatlogs/rdfig/2003-04-30.html#T15-37-54

[[
15:38:14 <_joshua> How about Geowankers is a good place to discuss Geo
stuff and how it relates to real world applications, not ivory-tower GIS
stuff. Thus including interop with RDF, XML, perl, whatever etc mumble
frotz
]]

[[
15:40:06 <_joshua> It's just my sense of humor. Don't take it so
literally.
15:40:16 <jben> ..the name should keep the list relatively small
]]

Libby