Re: SWAD-Europe tshirt again

On Dec 11, 2003, at 5:34 PM, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

> I am working on getting finnish, hungarian, greek and portuguese. I
> hope   to
> do it in the next few days (if I wait until January I will probably
> forget...) Naturally it will cost a few t-shirts :-)

if that could help you, I have friends around here from any EU member
country which might be happy to help out for translations.

...of course that would as well cost few+1 t-shirts :-)

btw: as already pointed out I like the t-shirt design - the female
coloring is preferable (darker blue)

cheers

Alberto