Re: SWAD-Europe tshirt again

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 11:34:09 -0500 (EST)
To: Liz Turner <liz@ephidrina.org>
Cc: leo@gnowsis.com, 'Libby Miller' <Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk>, "'Dickinson, Ian J'" <Ian.Dickinson@hp.com>, public-esw@w3.org

I am working on getting finnish, hungarian, greek and portuguese. I hope   to
do it in the next few days (if I wait until January I will probably
forget...) Naturally it will cost a few t-shirts :-)

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003, Liz Turner wrote:

>I am a designer, but not a linguist :)
>
>I would like to set a print deadline for 14th January.
>
>Whichever languages have been accurately translated by then will appear
>on the shirt.
>If you think a particular language should be included, please supply a
>translation if possible.
>The more colloquial the better.
>
>Of the official European languages, I am missing the following:
>
>French
>Finnish
>Greek
>Portuguese
>Swedish
>
>Maybe it should be left at that? It might be simpler politically, but
>nowhere near as fun :)
>
>Charles: We can make the cloak as soon as I have closed negotiations
>with my embroidering minions.
>They usually accept groats. What is your budget?

is that like a big stoat, weasel and ferret? I have a few of those
somewhere... (And I would wear the cloak. A lot.)