RE: SWAD-Europe tshirt again

From: Dickinson, Ian J <Ian.Dickinson@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 10:06:40 -0000
To: "'Charles McCathieNevile'" <charles@w3.org>
Cc: public-esw@w3.org, liz@ephidrina.org

From: Charles McCathieNevile [mailto:charles@w3.org]
> I love it!
>
> Why chinese, and do we have all the EU languages?
That could get, um, interesting.  You'd need p- and q-gaelic, Cornish, Manx,
Basque, Lapp ... Probably ogham script and nordic runes too, not to mention
the precursor versions of our modern languages.

"I helped build the semantic web, and all I got was this stupid full length
cloak" :-)

Still, at least no-one has suggested Klingon or Elvish yet.  Oops.

Ian

PS Joking aside, I think the t-shirt design is good too!