RE: SWAD-Europe tshirt again

From: Libby Miller <Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 10:30:44 +0000 (GMT)
To: "Dickinson, Ian J" <Ian.Dickinson@hp.com>
Cc: 'Charles McCathieNevile' <charles@w3.org>, public-esw@w3.org, liz@ephidrina.org

The official languages of the EU:

the very first regulation (which has been amended after each successive
enlargement) decided by the Council of Ministers in 1958 listed the
official languages of the Union:

Article 1

"The official languages and the working languages of the institutions of
the Union shall be Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German,
Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish and Swedish."

It'd probably be a good idea to get these in at least.
Liz also has additionally

Michael suggested Hebrew

chaals suggested Hungarian.

So that's 18 languages. Liz needs 12-15. Time to start reducing them?