RE: SWAD-Europe tshirt again

The official languages of the EU:

[[
the very first regulation (which has been amended after each successive
enlargement) decided by the Council of Ministers in 1958 listed the
official languages of the Union:

Article 1

"The official languages and the working languages of the institutions of
the Union shall be Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German,
Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish and Swedish."
]]

http://europa.eu.int/comm/scic/thescic/multilingualism_en.htm

It'd probably be a good idea to get these in at least.
Liz also has additionally

russian
arabic
chinese
japanese
hindi

and

Michael suggested Hebrew

and

chaals suggested Hungarian.

So that's 18 languages. Liz needs 12-15. Time to start reducing them?

Libby