FW: Semantic blogging demonstrator now live

From: Cayzer, Steve <Steve.Cayzer@hp.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 11:03:44 -0400 (EDT)
To: "'public-esw@w3.org'" <public-esw@w3.org>

Hi All,

just a quick note to let you know that the semantic blogging demonstrator is
now live.
I have 2 blogs of interest

[1] is an external blog, intended to act pretty much like a normal blog for
the project.
[2] is the demonstrator, onto which semantic blogging capabilities will be
added as they come online.

Right at the moment, neither blog is terribly 'semantic' (although you can
view the metadata behind each entry) but I wanted to get the baseline public
asap.

I'm currently writing an overall design document which I'll post separately.

Comments welcome, to me, to the list or to the blog, whatever seems
appropriate.

Cheers

Steve

[1] http://jena.hpl.hp.com:3030/blojsom-hp/blog/