Re: SWAD-Europe publicity: postcard ideas

Following from our discussions at the swad-e project meeting, here is
a draft document which has some examples of geographical markup in it:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe/200303/geo/intro.html

comments are welcome, preferably to this list.

Here's the link to what we might do with the data for the postcard (and
some related work):

http://esw.w3.org/topic/EswWp3

cheers

Libby